Thank you for your interest in Naples Garden Club. The next Provisional Candidate application will be available on this page beginning February 15, 2018 at 9 a.m. through March 15, 2018 at 5 p.m. You are welcome to join us at a General Membership Meeting on the first Monday of the month, November through April, as we require a candidate to attend a meeting prior to applying for membership. Please register to attend. A link for guest registration is provided on the home page of this website.
- Reside in the area at least four months in order to complete the Provisional Course
- Attend a General Membership Meeting (meetings held November through April) prior to applying for membership online February 15 – March 15
- Be sponsored by an Active member of the Club before becoming a Provisional member
- Pay the Provisional dues of $160
During your tenure as a Provisional member, you must meet the following requirements in order to become a Active member.
- Attend a required Provisional Orientation to acquaint new Provisionals with NGC in late March.
- Attend two Design Workshops, two Horticulture Workshops and one Environment Workshop
- Assist Program Chair to set-up / tear down for at least one General Membership Meeting.
- Volunteer at the House & Garden Tour and Naples Flower Show
- Submit a floral design or two horticulture entries in Naples Flower Show