Naples Garden Club and Naples Botanical Garden partner in presenting the Naples Flower Show, the largest juried flower show in Southwest Florida. Attended by more than 5500 people annually, guests enjoy spectacular floral designs, exotic plants, educational displays, talks, and interactive demonstrations. Visitors are able to shop the many interesting vendors and stroll through the beautiful tropical setting of the Naples Botanical Garden.
- What are the dates of the Naples Flower Show?
– Friday, March 23 and Saturday, March 24, 2018
- What are the times?
– 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- What is the price?
– The charge for admission is $14.95 for adults and $9.95 for children 4-14. Children 3 and under are free. Fees include all activities and admission to the Naples Botanical Garden. Members of Naples Garden Club or Naples Botanical Garden enjoy free admission.
- Where is the Naples Flower Show?
– At the Naples Botanical Garden, 4820 Bayshore Drive, Naples, FL 34112. (map)
– From US 41 east, take Bayshore Drive south. Travel 1.5 miles to stop sign on Thomasson Drive. Keep straight, staying on Bayshore and enter Garden on right.
- Can I pay by credit card?
– Yes, credit cards are accepted.
- Will there be lunch or snacks?
– Yes, there is a beautiful new Restaurant on the premises Lurcat’s, Fogg Café.
- Will there be demonstrations?
– Yes, there are two “hands-on” demonstrations held on both days.
- What should I wear?
– Comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Otherwise, dress for the weather outside, as you will be spending time in gardens and on uncovered pathways.
- What is the theme of the Standard Flower Show?
– The 2018 theme is “Naples Style”
- What else is going on in the Garden at that time?
– Dinosaur Exhibit will be on display at the NBG during the flower show
- What is there to see at the flower show?
– Naples Flower Show includes, many creative floral displays, hundreds of horticulture specimens, along with educational exhibits.
- Is there shopping? Can I purchase plants?
– Yes, numerous vendors display their beautiful horticulture for sale along with botanically related other items. The Botanical Garden’s Gift Shop is also open offering both lovely gifts and plants.