2022 House & Garden Tour Ticketing Information
Behind the Hedges
Join us for the 2022 Naples Garden Club House & Garden Tour on February 5, 2022. You will visit seven of the area’s most beautiful and horticulturally interesting gardens and outdoor living spaces. Each of these private outdoor spaces will be enhanced with a themed partyscape created by one of Naples famous floral designers and by our own floral arrangers. So many magical ideas to take home to your own spot of Paradise! At the end of the Tour, each guest will receive an elegant take-away picnic and a lovely tote filled with garden related goodies to take home. Unique open-air trolleys of Naples will tour only 500 guests this year. The groups are small, so the tickets will sell out even faster than usual. Please purchase early so that you can join us on this unique and exciting private visit “Behind the Hedges” of Naples.
When is the H&G Tour?
- The 2022 House & Garden Tour is on Saturday, February 5, 2022.
- Trolley departure times are 8:00 a.m., 8:30 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 12:00 noon, 12:30 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- Patron tickets cost $275. Patron tickets will be on sale between 9:00 a.m. on November 15, and end of day on November 20, 2021. See details below.
- General Admission cost is $150. General Admission tickets go on sale at 9:00 a.m. on December 1, 2021.
- Each person may purchase a maximum of eight General Admission tickets. The purchase of Patron tickets is unlimited.
- Please check your inbox in the next few days for further ticket information.
How do I purchase tickets?
- All House & Garden Tour tickets are sold online using Eventbrite. Payment is by credit card.
- If you are coming with friends, plan to have one person order your tickets early so that we can try our best to put you all on the same trolley.
- After you purchase your ticket or tickets, confirmation information will be emailed to you.
- To avoid disappointment, please order promptly. (Last year tickets sold out in one day.)
Patron Ticket information
- Patron Tickets give patrons and their guests first choice of trolley departure times and the ability to tour together.
- Along with each $275 Patron ticket, you may purchase up to three Patron Companion tickets for $150 each.
- Patrons receive a Preferred Parking Pass by email to be used on the day of the event.
- Patrons’ names will be published in the Program and on the Naples Garden Club website.
Do tickets ever become available on the day of the Tour?
- Becoming a stand-by is a good option, especially for the afternoon departure times. Plan to arrive about an hour ahead of time.
- You may pay cash, check or credit card for your ticket.
Will this year’s Tour include a raffle?
- Yes, raffle tickets will be available online from November 15 until 5 p.m. on February 6, 2022.
- CLICK HERE starting November 15 to view our sensational raffle prizes and purchase raffle tickets.