Thank you for your interest in Naples Garden Club. The next Provisional Candidate application will be available on this page beginning at 9 a.m. February 15, 2019 and until 5 p.m. on March 15, 2019. You are welcome to join us at a General Membership Meeting on the first Monday of the month, November through April, as we require a candidate to attend a meeting prior to applying for membership. Please register to attend. A link for guest registration is provided on the home page of this website.
Naples Garden Club is a member of the Florida Federation of Garden Clubs and as such we are required to provide FFGC with your name and address. We pay per capita dues to the FFGC based on the number of NGC members and they send you the Florida Gardener magazine quarterly.
- Reside in the area at least four months in order to complete the Provisional Course
- Attend a General Membership Meeting (meetings held November through April) prior to applying for membership online February 15 – March 15
- Be sponsored by an Active member of the Club before becoming a Provisional member
- Pay the Provisional dues of $160
During your tenure as a Provisional member, you must meet the following requirements in order to become an Active member.
- Attend the required Provisional Orientation to acquaint new Provisionals with NGC
- Attend two Design Workshops, two Horticulture Workshops and one Environment Workshop
- Assist Program Chair to set-up and tear down at one General Membership Meeting
- Assist Membership Chair at Guest Check In at one General Membership Meeting
- Volunteer at the House & Garden Tour and Naples Flower Show
- Submit a floral design or two horticulture entries in Naples Flower Show
- Volunteer in the Idea Garden at Naples Botanical Garden