Join the Club!
The mission of the Naples Garden Club is to provide opportunities for sharing and learning about horticulture, floral design and the environment in a congenial, supportive atmosphere.
Thank you for your interest in Naples Garden Club.
Application time is coming soon for our provisional class 2022/23. Our new member (Provisional) application form will be posted on this page from 9 AM on February 15, 2022 until 5 PM on March 15, 2022.
All Provisional candidates are required to attend one NGC Membership Meeting prior to submitting their applications. The February 7th meeting is the last opportunity before the application process begins for the provisional class of 2022/23. There will be one remaining meeting on March 7th you may attend but if the class is full by then those applying will be added to a waitlist. All meetings are held at 1 PM on the first Monday of the month at Naples Botanical Garden. A Guest Registration link is available on our Home Page. Please register now, as meeting space is limited.
Naples Garden Club is a member of the Florida Federation of Garden Clubs and National Garden Clubs, Inc. Our membership requires Naples Garden Club to provide both organizations with the name and address of all members. Every member receives the full benefits of membership in these organizations, including Florida Gardener magazine quarterly and invitations to FFGC District IX Meetings and annual Convention.
If you would like more information about Naples Garden Club and our required Provisional Year, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To become a Provisional member, you must:
- Reside in the area at least four months during the time required activities are being offered to complete the Provisional Course
- Attend a General Membership Meeting (meetings held November through April) prior to applying for membership
- Be sponsored by an Active member of the Club before becoming a Provisional member ( if you wish we can pair you with a member)
- Apply online between February 15 and March 15, 2022
- Pay the Provisional dues of $210
During your tenure as a Provisional member, you must meet the following requirements before reaching Active status:
- Attend the required Provisional Orientation to acquaint new Provisionals with Naples Garden Club
- Attend two Design Workshops, two Horticulture Workshops and one Environment Workshop
- Attend two General Membership Meetings
- Volunteer at the House & Garden Tour and Naples Flower Show
- Submit a floral design or two horticulture entries in the Naples Flower Show
- Attend a volunteer training session and volunteer in the Idea Garden at Naples Botanical Garden