SAVE THE DATE! February 1, 2020
For sixty-three years the club’s Fundraising Event, the House and Garden Tour, has been one of the highlights of the season. This perennially sold-out event attracts hundreds of visitors to view homes in Port Royal, Aqualane Shores, and Old Naples. It showcases unique homes and inspiring gardens while raising funds that support scholarships and community projects.
PATRON TICKETS NOW ON SALE!
Buy a Patron ticket today and reap the benefits including early access to (up to) three general admission tickets . . .
You now have the option to purchase a Patron ticket for the Naples Garden Club’s extraordinary House & Garden Tour which will be on Saturday, February 1, 2020.
Patron tickets cost $275 ($210 tax deductible).
- Patrons may also purchase up to three additional General Admission tickets at this time at $150 ($115 tax-deductible). If coming with friends, please select the same bus time for everyone. (You MUST be a Patron to purchase these in advance.)
- Patrons are acknowledged in the event booklet, on the Naples Garden Club website and on a sign at the Welcome Center Hospitality Plaza.
- Patrons receive a Preferred Parking Pass by email for use the day of the event.
- Bus transportation to featured homes,
- Lunch and a bite,
- Complimentary admission to Naples Botanical Garden and a 10% discount in their gift shop on the day of the Tour.
Our exciting 2020 Tour will begin and end at the Hospitality Tent located at Naples Botanical Garden, 4820 Bayshore Drive, Naples. Buses are scheduled for departure at 8:15 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 12:45 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
become a sponsor!
Promote your business at one of Naples most sought-after events to nearly 1,000 potential customers by becoming a donor, advertiser or sponsor of our House & Garden Tour!