Creating designs on a pedestal (like we do in the flower show) is always a challenge. Master Flower Show Judge Suzy Valentine will conduct this workshop to assist members in making fresh creative designs on pedestals.
Currently, Suzy Valentine is the President of the Gulf Coast Garden Club in Bonita Springs and Director of District IX Flower Show Judges Council. An avid grower, she knows and grows a variety of tropical plants and uses them expertly in creative designs.
Monday, November 21, 2011
10 am – noon
Naples Garden Club
How to Register:
Cost for the workshop is $10.00 (checks to Naples Garden Club) and should be given to Billie Stevens.
November 19, 2011
Mary Pulick, firstname.lastname@example.org
Materials to bring :
- A container, or sculpture, or any large object to be the “anchor” for your design,
- Kenzan, pin-holder, oasis or whatever combination of these needed for Mechanics
- Foliage, vines, and/or branches, of fresh cut material,
- Fresh Flowers-preferably large, bold Tropical forms and colors
- Other Components needed for additional color, line, etc. such as plastic, acrylic & metal wire.