FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the dates of the Naples Flower Show? Friday, March 27 and Saturday, March 28, 2015
- What are the times? 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- What is the price? The charge for admission is $14.95 for adults and $9.95 for children 4-14 (children under 3 are free) Children 3 and under are free. Fees include all activities & admission to the Naples Botanical Garden. Members of Naples Garden Club or Naples Botanical Garden enjoy free admission.
- Where is the Naples Flower Show? At the Naples Botanical Garden, 4820 Bayshore Drive, Naples, FL 34112. (map)
- Directions? From US 41 east, take Bayshore Drive south. Travel 1.5 miles to stop sign on Thomasson Drive. Keep straight, staying on Bayshore and enter Garden on right.
- Can I pay by credit card? Yes, credit cards are accepted.
- Will there be lunch or snacks? Yes, there is a beautiful new Restaurant on the premises – The Fogg Café.
- Will there be demonstrations? Yes, there are two “hands-on” demonstrations held on both days.
- What should I wear? Comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Otherwise, dress for the weather outside, as you will be spending time in gardens and on uncovered pathways.
- What is the theme of the Standard Flower Show? The 2015 theme is “Naturally Naples . . . on the 26th Latitude”