In addition, the Governance Committee insures that the board fulfills its legal, ethical and functional responsibilities through adequate governance policy development, and other responsibilities. Click here to review proposed policy changes include comments and changes. It’s a heavy responsibility that we take very seriously, on your behalf.
I would like to thank Naples Garden Club’s Governance Committee for their tireless work: Arlene Cluff, Diane Frisicaro, Kathleen Hawryluk, Ann Howat, Renee Rosch Lewis, Sally Lutz, Raynelle Perkins and Barbara Sampson. Together we have presented what we believe to be a balanced and talented slate of new Officers and Directors for the 2019-2020 year.
At the March General Membership Meeting, our membership elected the following Officers and Directors:
- President Elect— Pat McNamara
- Assistant Treasurer — Dara Foundyller
- VP Elect Program/Education — Carole Whittemore
- VP Elect House and Garden Tour — Mary Schmidek
- VP Elect Flower Show — Melinda Earle
- Membership — Donna Lindberg
- Hospitality — Raynelle Perkins
- Facilities/Operations — Donna Bloecker
Governance Committee Members at Large
- Arlette Bradley
- Jackie Frodsham
- Ann Howat
- Barbara Sampson
These newly-elected Officers and Directors will be installed at the April 1st Annual Meeting. We hope to see you all there.