Members . . .
- Thanks to your hard work, we have almost $50,000 ($47,000) to support community projects that support our mission. This is on top of our Botanical Garden internships and Idea Garden support!
- Please help us find new and exciting projects that support our mission.
- Consider community non-profits that you or friends are involved in
- Contact those organizations and have them go on our website to review and download our grant application
- This is YOUR money, that YOU raised … please help us find great new projects this year!
Grant Application Process
- Applications are only available on our website
- They must be submitted electronically by January 15
The process is easy . . . the potential impact is significant!
Click on the Grant cover above or go to naplesgardenclub.org and click on the word “GRANTS” in the green banner at the top of the page. Take a few minutes to review the grant application and associated guidelines, and make a difference by encouraging your favorite non-profit to apply!
Questions: Sandy Lasch 239.218.5495 firstname.lastname@example.org