We know you were disappointed when tickets for the 2020 House & Garden Tour sold out but . . .
PLEASE CONSIDER BECOMING A STAND-BY
Tour day is Saturday, February 1, 2020
Becoming a stand-by is a good option. Here’s how our stand-by system works:
- Plan to arrive at the Welcome Center Hospitality Plaza located at the Naples Botanical Garden, 4820 Bayshore Dr., Naples an hour ahead of your desired departure time. Scheduled departure times are 8:15 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 12:45 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Place your name on the stand-by list at our dedicated desk located outside the Welcome Center Hospitality Plaza. We will assign available spaces on a first come, first served basis.
- You may then enjoy refreshments, purchase raffle tickets at the Hospitality Plaza or take a stroll through the Botanical Garden, including Naples Garden Club’s “Idea Garden.”
- Be sure to be back at the stand-by table at least 15 minutes before your desired departure time to check the stand-by list.
- When buses have boarded, we will identify available seats.
- You may use cash, check or credit card to purchase your ticket for $150 ($115 of which is tax deductible).
If you have any questions, please email our Ticket Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK HERE to view our sensational raffle prizes and buy raffle tickets on-line until noon on February 2, 2020. The raffle will also be available on Tour day.