FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- When is the 2016 House & Garden Tour?
Saturday, February 6, 2016 is the annual Naples Garden Club House & Garden Tour.
- Where are the featured homes?
The homes are generally located in Port Royal, Aqualane Shores, and Old Naples.
- How do I get to the homes?
You will travel in air-conditioned coach buses from the Welcome Center Hospitality Plaza at Naples Botanical Garden, 4820 Bayshore Drive, Naples, FL 34112.
- Where do I park?
Everyone entering Naples Botanical Garden is directed to a specific parking area. Handicap parking is available. Patrons receive special parking.
- How do I check in?
Check in is at the Welcome Center Hospitality Plaza where you will receive a color-dotted brochure. The colored dot indicates your bus color. Your brochure also serves as your free day’s pass to Naples Botanical Garden and the new Visitor’s Center. Check in is 45 minutes before your scheduled bus. Enjoy coffee and refreshments in the Hospitality Tent in the morning and a light buffet lunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. In addition, you will receive a tote bag containing gifts and a bottle of water.
- I understand there is a raffle. Where can I buy raffle tickets?
Raffle tickets are sold at the Naples Garden Club raffle table in the Welcome Center Hospitality Plaza or from our roving sales people. Profits from the raffle and House & Garden Tour support scholarships and community projects.
- What is the bus schedule?
Buses leave the Welcome Center Hospitality Plaza at 8:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. Please arrive 45 minutes before your bus. Buses leave promptly.
- How long does the tour take?
The tour takes approximately three hours.
- Are there many stairs to climb?
Yes, there will be stairs and uneven ground. Wear comfortable flat-heeled shoes. No stilettos or high heels please for your personal safety. In the event of rain, bring an umbrella.
- May I take photographs?
No photography is permitted with cameras, smart or iPhones.
- May I visit Naples Botanical Garden and the Visitor’s Center?
Yes! You will receive a free pass to visit the Garden including a 10% discount in the newly expanded Visitor’s Center gift shop on Tour day only. If you are on a morning bus, plan to visit the Garden after the Tour; if you are on an afternoon bus, plan to visit ahead of your Tour time. It takes approximately 1-2 hours to walk through Naples Botanical Garden.
- What are the ticket prices?
– General Admission is $125.
– Patron tickets cost $225
- How do I purchase tickets?
– All House & Garden Tour tickets are sold online. Payment is by credit card or check.
– Sign up for our email list by visiting email@example.com. Include your name, address, phone number and e-mail address. If you are coming with friends, plan to have one person order the tickets so that you will all be on the same bus.
– After you purchase your ticket or tickets, confirmation information will be emailed to you.
– Patron tickets go on sale November 16, 2015.
– General Admission tickets go on sale at 9 a.m. on December 1, 2015.
– To avoid disappointment, please order promptly. Last year tickets sold out in less than a week.
- What is special about the Patron ticket?
– Along with each Patron ticket, you may purchase up to five general admission tickets during the two-week period before they become available for public sale on December 1, 2015. This provides Patrons and their guests with first choice of bus departure times.
– Your name will be published in the event brooklet, on the Naples Garden Club website and on a sign at the Welcome Center Hospitality Plaza.
– Patrons receive preferred parking at the Welcome Center.
- How do larger groups obtain tickets?
– Group tickets are sold prior to December 1, 2015. A “group” will consist of a least 24 attendees from the Naples area or 12 attendees from more than 50 miles away. Smaller numbers may be considered on an individual basis. There are no group discounts.
– Please direct inquiries to Peggy Blackburn, Ticket Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Group Sales Procedures are sent in a reply email.
- Is there a waiting list if tickets are sold out?
Yes. You can sign up online for our waiting list. Tickets turned in before the day of the event are offered to wait-listed guests in chronological order.
- Do tickets ever become available on the day of the Tour?
Yes. Becoming a stand-by is a good option, especially for the afternoon departure times. Plan to arrive about an hour ahead of time. You may pay cash, check or credit card for your ticket.
- What can I do with my ticket if I cannot attend?
You may donate your ticket back to the Naples Garden Club for resale to a wait list guest up to 72 hours before the day of the Tour. We will send you a letter to acknowledge that the full price of the ticket is tax deductible.
For further information email Mary Beth Johns, Chair at email@example.com.
You may also call the Naples Garden Club office at 239-262-1272. Messages are picked up frequently.