March 23 & 24 are fast approaching. There are several updates for Flower Show.
WORKSHOPS: On 2/12 at 9:30 there will be a workshop in the NGC office on Interpreting the Flower Show Schedule.
DESIGN: There are just a few openings in the Design classes.
Exhibitors are needed for:
- Section B. A DAY AT THE BEACH
- Class B3 Flip Flops (a petite) 1 opening
- Section D. DINING AROUND
- CLASS D3 IT’S 5 O’CLOCK SOMEWHERE (an exhibition table) 1 opening.
- DIV IV BOTANICAL ARTS
- SECTION B. ARTISTIC CRAFTS NAPLES FASHIONISTAS
- CLASS 2 TOTE-ALLY NAPLES (an embellished tote bag) 3 opening.
Contact Registrar Carol Whittemore to fill one of these spaces.
HORTICULTURE: Please do not forget to attend the Horticulture Entry Workshop on February 28 at 9:30 AM in Buehler Auditorium. This is open to all members and local gardeners. All your questions will be answered!
PREVIEW PARTY: Mark your calendar for the March 22 Preview Party from 6 to 8 PM in the area outside the NBG Chabrya Visitor Center. Tickets are $45. Drink tickets are $8. Cocktail attire. Registration coming soon.