Join the Club!
The mission of the Naples Garden Club is to provide opportunities for sharing and learning about horticulture, floral design and the environment in a congenial, supportive atmosphere.
Thank you for your interest in Naples Garden Club. We invite you to join us as a guest at a General Membership meeting held on the first Monday of the month, November through April . Please register to attend. A link for guest registration is provided on the home page of this website. The next Provisional Candidate application will be available on this page beginning at 9 a.m. February 15, 2023 until 5 p.m. on March 15, 2023. We require a provisional candidate to attend a meeting prior to applying for membership.
Naples Garden Club is a member of the Florida Federation of Garden Clubs and as such we are required to provide FFGC with your name and address. We pay per capita dues to the FFGC based on the number of NGC members and they send you the Florida Gardener magazine quarterly.
In order to become a Provisional member, you must:
- Reside in the area at least four months in order to complete the Provisional Course
- Attend a General Membership Meeting (meetings held November through April) prior to applying for membership online February 15 – March 15
- Be sponsored by an Active member of the Club before becoming a Provisional member
- Pay the Provisional dues of $210
During your tenure as a Provisional member, you must meet the following requirements to become an Active member.
- Attend the required Provisional Orientation to acquaint new Provisionals with NGC
- Attend two Design Workshops, two Horticulture Workshops and one Environment Workshop
- Attend two General Membership Meetings
- Volunteer at the House & Garden Tour and Naples Flower Show
- Submit a floral design or two horticulture entries in Naples Flower Show
- Attend a training session and volunteer in the Idea Garden at Naples Botanical Garden