Join the Club!
The mission of the Naples Garden Club is to provide opportunities for sharing and learning about horticulture, floral design and the environment in a congenial, supportive atmosphere.
Thank you for your interest in Provisional Membership in Naples Garden Club. A requirement for membership is your attendance at the mandatory Provisional Orientation and Design Seminar on November 3, 2023, from 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM. If you are not able to attend, we look forward to your applying next year or in the future when you will be able to attend the Provisional Orientation.
Naples Garden Club is a member of the Florida Federation of Garden Clubs and as such we are required to provide FFGC with your name and address. We pay per capita dues to the FFGC based on the number of NGC members and they send you the Florida Gardener magazine quarterly.
CLICK HERE to download a PREVIEW of the online application so you may prepare your answers before beginning to complete the application form on February 15th at 9:00 a.m. The PREVIEW is for your information only and applications submitted in any form other than the online form application will not be accepted.
In order to become a Provisional member, you must:
- Reside in the area at least four months in order to complete the Provisional Course
- Attend a General Membership Meeting (meetings held November through April) prior to applying for membership online February 15 – March 15
- Be sponsored by an Active member of the Club before becoming a Provisional member
- Pay the Provisional dues of $225
During your tenure as a Provisional member, you must meet the following requirements to become an Active member.
- Attend the required Provisional Orientation to acquaint new Provisionals with NGC
- Attend two Design Workshops, two Horticulture Workshops and one Environment Workshop
- Attend two General Membership Meetings
- Volunteer at the House & Garden Tour and Naples Flower Show
- Submit a floral design or two horticulture entries in Naples Flower Show
- Attend a training session and volunteer in the Idea Garden at Naples Botanical Garden