Thank you for your interest in the Naples Garden Club. Everything you will need to complete your grant application can be downloaded by clicking here. Below in just some basic information on the guidelines.
Naples Garden Club looks forward to funding projects that support our mission as well as making a measurable impact on the Naples community. Please take a few minutes to review the Quick Facts about Naples Garden Club in the packet, our organization and our mission before beginning the application process.
Grant applications are due no later than 5 p.m. on January 15. Please submit your completed application electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Grants will be awarded in April.
What is a Naples Garden Club grant?
- Directed by Naples Garden Club Grant Committee and Board of Directors
- Awarded once a year in April to non-profit (501(c)(3)) organizations
- Allocated for needs between $2,500 and $15,000
- Subject to six- and 12-month review by the Grant Committee
What Projects Qualify?
- Support Naples Garden Club mission and
- Benefit and/or educate the greater Naples area
- Have use for funds for the stated purpose within 12 months of receipt (Extensions
- may be granted for special circumstances. Requests must be submitted in writing and
- approved in advance of year-end deadline.)
- Be submitted electronically (attachment to e-mail)
- Be submitted on or before January 15, at 5 p.m.
How Will Projects Be Evaluated?
- Will be reviewed based on the requesting organization’s perceived ability to achieve
- stated project goals and measured results.
- Recipients will agree to provide six- and 12-month project updates in October and March, and to return any funds not spent as specified in the grant application.
- Special consideration will be given to projects that include at least one of the following criteria:
- Create innovative programs
- Include matching gifts, collaborations or additional funding
- Include measurable outcomes
- Support political, sectarian or religious programs
- Support endowments or annual fundraising campaigns
- Cover existing obligations, continuing operating support, debt, liabilities or
- administrative salaries
- Entail continued funding of previous requests
- Require funding before the annual allocation date
- Are for projects that serve only a few people
- Are submitted after the stated deadline